- Training & Events
- Buyer's Guide
For over 66 years, Schroeder Industries, an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company, has designed, manufactured and marketed a complete range of advanced fluid conditioning/fluid analysis products for hydraulic, lubrication, multi fluid process and fuel applications. Our products are positioned to serve the manufacturers and users of industrial and mobile equipment where cleanliness is a requirement.
Our expertise in advanced fine filtration technology, our dedication to customer service and our product support make Schroeder the worldwide leader in Advanced Fluid Conditioning Solutions™.
• Schroeder Hydraulic & Lube Filtration: Filter assembly types up to 15,000 psi
• Schroeder Element Technology: High-efficiency elements for lubrication and fluid power systems, from sub-micronic to backflushable
• Schroeder Filter Systems: Mechanical and electronic fluid conditioning with diagnostic monitoring tools for improved performance of all fluid power systems
• Schroeder Process Filtration: Full range of automated backflush, centrifugal and housing products
• Schroeder Fuel Filtration: Bulk diesel fuel conditioning & biofuel purification / treatment systems for enhanced stability and produced fuel quality
Schroeder’s products, technical expertise, commitment to R&D and ongoing improvements in manufacturing enable us to provide products that improve performance and efficiency in major markets, including:
• Agricultural Equipment
• Chemical Processing
• Mining Technology
• Mobile Vehicles
• Oil & Gas
• Plastic Injection
• Power Generation
• Pulp & Paper
• Steel Making
Schroeder Industries’ corporate headquarters are located in Leetsdale, PA, with manufacturing facilities in the Leetsdale location, as well as Cumberland, Maryland.